Council Administrative Offices | 215.345.6644 -- Information, Intervention, Recovery Support Line | 1.800.221.6333

  • Slaying the Dragon

    Slaying the Dragon

    Slaying the Dragon (2nd Edition)(2014) by William White is an exhaustive history of addiction, treatment and recovery in the United States. Learn the remarkable story of America's responses to alcoholism and other addictions. Available for a donation of $24.95 plus shipping.

    Read The Full Story >
  • Recovery Walks! 2014

    Recovery Walks! 2014

    Donate, register to walk or get sponsorship information here.

    Read The Full Story >
  • Baseball Tickets on Sale Now!

    Baseball Tickets on Sale Now!

    PRO-ACT celebrates "National Recovery Night at the Baseball Game." The Philadelphia Phillies take on the Marlins Friday, September 12, 2014 at Citizens Bank Park.

    Read The Full Story >


Taking the first step isn't easy when you're concerned about your own, or someone else's use of drugs and alcohol.  The Council is here to help. 

Click here for current drug information. 

I need help, what do I do?

How do I know if I have a problem?

I would like an intervention to help a family member.

How can I get help for my school aged child?

How can I get help for my adult child?

I am a woman in need of recovery support services.

I am pregnant and using, how do I get help?

I was cited for a DUI, what do I need to do?

I lost a lot through my addiction.  Can someone help me get my life back on track?  

I have a gambling problem, what do I do?

I caught my child using drugs or alcohol.  What can I do?

What prevention programs are available?

I want to register for a PRO-ACT training program.



The Council of Southeast Pennsylvania, Inc is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization – contributions to which are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. The official registration and financial information of The Council of Southeast Pennsylvania, Inc may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.

Follow Us Online
Bailiwick Office Campus Unit 12 & 33, 252 West Swamp Rd. Doylestown, PA 18901 | 215.345.6644